Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

X marks the spot


I missed posing yesterday, OOPS! I feel very ashamed, things had been going so well until now and we are so close to the end of the challenge!

But I am catching up today at least. X is all about cross stitch. Where Xes feature just about everywhere but in the name!

I was a big cross stitcher when I was younger. It's probably one of the things that has helped with my needle control and contributed towards my perfectionism in all of my crafts! Here is a pencil case that I made, many many years ago, decorated with pieces of cross stitch:



My photos are still leaving a lot to be desired, I know. I was home yesterday and just snapped these in a rush on my phone. I also forgot to pick up the nice sheet of paper that I usually use for a backdrop so I'm afraid my photos might not look great for a while until I figure out another nice backdrop!

Thanks for visiting :)



2 comments:

  1. Those pencil cases are so cute! Your photos look fine to me....I just joined Instagram which makes normal pics look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. X for cross stitch is clever!

    Your photos look fine to me too!

    Rinelle Grey

    ReplyDelete