Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

One for the road

Being due to leave the country for four months in just a few hours, I'm finding it hard to string enough thoughts together to write a blog post, so I'll keep this one short!

There is a village fete this weekend, and although I won't be here, my mum is going to be selling a few bits and she asked if I had any items in stock that I would want to sell. I have a few felt animals, and although most are originals that I wouldn't sell I managed to find a horse, some dolphins and some key rings made a while ago.

On top of this, in the past few days I have needed a bit of a release from packing and worrying about my trip so I set up a bit of a hair clip production line in my spare time! They won't sell for much, but I have enjoyed making them and it has kept my mind and my fingers busy.





No comments:

Post a Comment