Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

The A to Z Challenge

I've just signed up to the Blogging from A to Z Challenge which means that throughout the month of April, I will *supposedly* be posting once a day, and yes you guessed it - I have to use each letter of the alphabet as my inspiration. In my excitement to sign up, despite reading the directions twice, I forgot to label my blog as a craft blog, oops! It's a shame because I know I already browsed the list specifically for craft blogs so I'm sure many other people will do the same. But never mind...

It is my plan to spend time between now and April giving my blog a big makeover, opening an Etsy shop and generally getting my creative butt (and the rest of my life for that matter) into gear. I'd like to really start sharing my creations with the world, let's hope it's ready!

Well, this was just a quick one to share that exciting news. As promised, I have been making more jewellery and will post about it all just as soon as I have finished sorting and editing my pictures.

Good luck if you have also signed up to the A to Z challenge - I am looking forward to visiting lots of other blogs taking part, so please drop me a comment if you visit me and I will be sure to return the favour!








3 comments:

  1. I signed up too. This will be my second time participating in the A to Z challenge. I purposely didn't label my blog as a craft blog but now I kind of wish that I had. I too have been going down the list looking for all the crafty blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck for the A to Z Challenge! I can't believe how quickly it has rolled around - I thought I had lots of time to prepare when I signed up but I have been so busy and it has crept up on me...

      Delete
  2. Thanks Rebeccah, good luck to you too :)

    ReplyDelete